Saturday, December 23, 2023

week update...

the cutest little snowman pattern showed up and I had to stitch a few.


Sammy Snowman.  I also have Suzy Snowgirl but she is for another day.  I ran out of Ecru floss!


First time I finished  a project like this....a little rough around the edges but it all worked out.
I dyed the fabric using distress stains.  Worked great!

\
yesterday


It rained all day long but never jumped over the curb. 


And a little shadow box of fun.. Warning!!  Follow all directions using Tim Holtz Foundry Wax.
It says use in a well ventilated area but it should say use outside only, wear a mask and do not breathe in
the fumes when painting or heating.  Dangerous stuff but creates a beautiful metallic finish.




All packaged up and ready to be gifted to someone.

Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment